Cape Town, South Africa
EXPAND is a cutting-edge digital agency looking for people who can be awesome with us as we conquer the world…digitally of course. When it comes to business, we focus on eCommerce, Creative Media and Marketing. All the other times we focus on having fun. On a serious note, relationships are super important to us. We value every one of our clients and build great relationships with them. To do even greater things, we need people in our team that are passionate and excellent at what they do!
We like being flexible so we work in a creative space (some call it an office, in Paarden Eiland, Cape Town) and some days we work remotely, since it’s a digital world afterall.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to work, then keep reading.
This role will form an integral part of the marketing team and the successful candidate will be working closely with the Directors of EXPAND in managing clients’ accounts and relationships.
We Are Looking For An Account Manager Who:
- Enjoys problem solving proactively
- Is great at client liaison
- Is an organisational ninja
- Is passionate about excellence
- Is a team player
…if this is you, we’ve been waiting for you!
Do You Like The Sound Of:
- Working on digital marketing projects
- Liaising with both small business owners and executive level partners
- Collaborating with a team of creatives and digital marketing specialists
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Office banter
Then let’s Chat
Need A Bit More Detail? Dive In:
- Develop strong relationships with clients and team members
- Ensure the smooth running of projects and retainers, with excellent attention to detail throughout. This includes associated admin such as meetings, etc.
- Use project management tools to manage multiple workflows, team member progress and client requests and expectations simultaneously to ensure the right work is delivered at the right time
- Maintain status of projects and effectively communicate progress to key stakeholders
- Judge priorities across projects, managing internal and external expectations accordingly
- Keep the team updated and acting proactively
- Take responsibility for key account admin tasks
- Understand the challenges facing the client business and develop a strong understanding of all aspects of the brand, their consumers and competitors
- Work with the team to develop briefs, proposals and strategic recommendations for clients based on client requirements and team strategies
- Evaluate creative work against the brief and coordinating feedback / changes;
- Produce estimates and invoices, with appropriate records and not commence work without approval
- Reconcile time costs vs. income on a regular basis
- Manage and organise client and agency assets in shared folders (Google Drive & Dropbox)
- Brief creative talent (copywriters, designers, developers)
- Support agency growth strategies, improve operations, streamline processes and refine productivity tools.
- Has 3+ years experience in a account management role within the digital marketing and/or agency space, developing briefs from concept through to execution and managing teams and clients
- A demonstrated ability to implement time-saving systems and processes
- A sales and service mindset, willing to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction
- The ability to take complex ideas and refine them into simple marketing solutions
- Experience in writing and adapting client briefs, across a range of projects
- The ability to comfortably manage work done on a range of marketing channels (inc. digital, social, web etc)
- Experience of working with external suppliers e.g printing houses, photographers etc
- Proficiency of GSuite, Trello and Slack
- Experience of Windows operating system preferable
- Own, reliable transport
- A dynamic, creative and highly skilled agency that offers a variety of digital marketing, static website and ecommerce services.
- An agency that values relationships with both our team members and our clients.
- Fun, social and very hard working
- Driven to provide the absolute best for our clients whilst still ensuring our team has a good work-life balance.
- Full-time position
- Start Date: As soon as right person is identified
- Interview Process: 2 virtual interviews + 1 in person to meet them team + Technical test
- Onsite: Must be based in Cape Town and willing to come to the office in Paarden Eiland.
- Laptop Required: No
- Team Structure: Current team of 9 people
No recruiters, please.