Cape Town, South Africa
Are you a social media superhero? Are you able to hit targets on the fly, generate sales and use data to put together a winning strategy? We need you! EXPAND is looking to hire a Facebook Ads Manager specialist. Facebook and Instagram ads will be your core speciality, but as a digital all-rounder you will also have an understanding of Shopify and its integration with Facebook and Instagram. You will need to be able to measure and report back on client ROI and effectively make recommendations and projections based on your knowledge and experience.
As a Facebook Ads Manager, you will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable e-commerce revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and Instagram, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as LinkedIn and TikTok as well as emerging platforms.
You thrive in building, maintaining and optimising digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem solving.
You already have 3-5 years experience managing Facebook ads, and are ready to impart your knowledge to a team waiting for you.
This role is in Cape Town with 60% office-based.
- Work with the team on researching, planning, creating and implementing engaging content strategies for clients’ social media channels.
- Build and launch Facebook / Instagram Ads and campaigns.
- Achieve campaign objectives and make innovative use of the latest formats and technologies.
- Proactively recommend new strategies based on data and testing.
- Work collaboratively with designers to ensure social media best practice is applied to all creative assets.
- Strategise, execute, optimise and analyse paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram (LinkedIn advantageous).
- Manage Shopify and woo-commerce integrated shopping.
- Measure, report and project client ROI.
- Strong e-commerce advertising experience.
- Good experience with Facebook Business Manager: Account creation, Ad Accounts, Pages, Data sources, Facebook Pixel, Commerce manager etc.
- Facebook & Shopify Integration.
- Facebook Dynamic Product Ads.
- Instant Experience Ads.
- App Install Ads (Including setup & integration).
- Social Media Conversion Tracking & Event Setup.
- Lead Form Ads & CRM Integration.
- Target Audience Setups:
- % Lookalike Audiences.
- You’ve already worked with ads and have delivered good results.
- You understand Facebook’s metrics.
- Experience with Reporting Tools such as DataStudio and Google Analytics.
- Experience with publishing platforms.
- If you’ve also done LinkedIn ads even better!
Is this you?
- You like to take initiative and are results driven.
- You love to tick items off your to-do-list.
- You love processes and look for ways to improve them.
- You’re a team player but are also able to work on your own.
- “It’s in Slack”, “I’ve assigned it to you on Trello”, “Can we do a Zoom?” Are common phrases for you.
- You are very comfortable navigating your way around the various key social media platforms.
EXPAND is a cutting-edge digital agency looking for people who can be awesome with us as we conquer the world…digitally of course. When it comes to business, we focus on e-commerce, Website, Creative Media and Marketing. All the other times we focus on having fun. On a serious note, relationships are super important to us – we value every one of our clients and build great relationships with them. To accomplish even greater things, we need people in our team that are passionate and excellent at what they do!
We like being flexible so we work in a creative space (some call it an office) and we work remotely, since it’s a digital world afterall.