Cape Town, South Africa
Are you a social media superhero? Are you able to hit targets on the fly, generate a following and use data to put together a winning strategy? We need you! EXPAND is looking to hire a junior to mid-level Paid Social Media Specialist. Facebook and Instagram ads will be your core specialty, but as a digital all-rounder you will also fill in on other related tasks.
EXPAND is a cutting-edge digital agency looking for people who can be awesome with us as we conquer the world…digitally of course. When it comes to business, we focus on e-commerce, Website, Creative Media and Marketing. All the other times we focus on having fun. On a serious note, relationships are super important to us – we value every one of our clients and build great relationships with them. To accomplish even greater things, we need people in our team that are passionate and excellent at what they do!
We like being flexible so we work in a creative space (some call it an office) and we work remotely, since it’s a digital world after all.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to work, then keep reading.
This role will form an integral part of the social media and creative team. The successful candidate will be working closely with our team at EXPAND in managing clients’ social media advertising and reporting.
What we'd like to see
- Strategic thinking and fresh, creative ideas.
- Able to read a brief as well as “read” between the lines.
- You love logic and problem solving!
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Work with the team on researching, planning, creating and implementing engaging content strategies for clients’ social media channels.
- Achieve campaign objectives and make innovative use of the latest formats and technologies.
- Work collaboratively with designers to ensure social media best practice is applied to all creative assets.
- Media planning based on brief parameters and media strategy
- Strategise, execute, optimise and analyse paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram (LinkedIn advantageous).
- Compile and interpret monthly reports to clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience with Reporting Tools such as DataStudio.
- Experience with Publishing Platforms.