Cape Town, South Africa
About The Job
EXPAND is looking to hire a Paid Media Specialist. Meta and Google Ads will be your core specialty, but as a digital all-rounder, you will also understand all the mechanics behind linking and tracking. You will need to be able to measure and report back on client ROI and effectively make recommendations and projections based on your knowledge and experience.
As a Paid Media Specialist, you will work to help scale Meta and PPC advertising efforts geared toward growing profitable e-commerce revenue. This role is for someone who can find efficient growth via Facebook and Instagram, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as LinkedIn and TikTok as well as emerging platforms.
You thrive in building, maintaining and optimising digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. You can blend creativity, analytical skills, perseverance and results-oriented problem-solving. You have 3-5 years’ experience managing Digital Ads and are ready to impart your knowledge to a team waiting for you.
This role is Cape Town based with 60% office based.
- Research, plan, create and implement engaging content strategies for clients’ digital channels.
- Strategise, execute, optimise and analyse Meta & Google Ad Campaigns
- Embrace the latest formats and technology to achieve campaign objectives
- Manage Meta and Google tracking setup and integrations with Shopify & WooCommerce
- Measure, Report & Project client ROI and set up realistic Monthly goals
- Tertiary qualification in Digital Marketing
- 3 – 5 years of working experience managing digital ads
- Google certifications (Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads – Search, Display and Video)
- Meta Certification (Blueprint Courses)
- Strong e-commerce advertising experience
- Meta & Google Skills
- Experience working with different campaign and ad types
- Experience working with different types of audiences ie lookalike, retargeting & custom audiences
- Conversion tracking & event set-up
- CRM Integrations
- Analysing and troubleshooting (ad-related) issues
- Able to be both strategic in your thinking, and very hands-on in your activity
- The ability to be agile across multiple clients, being able to multitask is a must.
- You possess a strong understanding of key media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google, and can navigate them with ease
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Experience with monthly analytics reporting across website, social media and digital advertising (added bonus if you are familiar with Agency Analytics)
- Brownie points if you are familiar with LinkedIn Advertising
Is this you?
- You like to take initiative and are results driven
- You love to tick items off your to-do-list
- You love processes and look for ways to improve them
- You’re a team player but are also able to work on your own
- “It’s in Slack”, “I’ve assigned it to you on Trello”, “I’ve dropped you a calendar invite”, “Let’s jump on a Call?” Are common phrases for you.
- You are very comfortable navigating your way around the various key social media platforms
EXPAND is a cutting-edge digital agency looking for people who can be awesome with us as we conquer the world…digitally of course. When it comes to business, we focus on e-commerce, Website, Creative Media and Marketing. All the other times we focus on having fun. On a serious note, relationships are super important to us – we value every one of our clients and build great relationships with them. To accomplish even greater things, we need people in our team that are passionate and excellent at what they do!
We like being flexible so we work in a creative space (some call it an office) and we work remotely, since it’s a digital world afterall.